The Giantz Portable Welder offers professional quality MIG/MAG/TIG/MMA welding with results that matter. It features IGBT DC inverter technology that allows a huge increase in duty cycle, deep penetration and a smooth welded finish. The machine can handle an array of electrodes and rod sizes. The output current is adjustable between 20A and 250A to produce flawless results with all kinds of metals including mild steel, stainless steel, carbon steel and even sheet metal. The advanced cooling system with its large fan and radiator also ensure that heat is dissipated easily for better welding performance and durability. Operating the machine is also enhanced with the digital display and user-friendly controls. Not least, safety is never taken for granted as the machine is protected from overloading current, overheating and dust and water protection. The compact machine is lightweight for easy handling and comes with a full range of accessories for hassle-free welding.
- Multifunction MIG/MAG/TIG/MMA Welder
- Outstanding current range
- Super stable arc force and post flow control
- Compact and lightweight
- IGBT inverter technology
- Maximum 1.0mm wire spool
- Super stable DC inverter technology
- Current stablisation and auto increase
- Industry-standard DIN sockets
- Outstanding 30,000 MTPF hours cooling
- Overheating, over current, and over/under voltage protection
- Works with a range of rod sizes
- SAA, EMC, CE and C-Tick certified
- Power Voltage: Single Phase 220V ±15%, 50/60Hz
- Power Plug: 15A AU Standard
- Input capacity: 8KVa
- Output current range: 20A – 250A
- Duty Cycle: 35% @ 250A
- Efficiency: 85%
- Insulation class: F
- Shell protection grade: IP21
- TIG and MMA connections: Quick-connect brass fittings
- MIG torch connection: Hardwired
- Max rated input: 15Amp (Require 15Amp Socket)
- Wire spool diameter: 0.6mm- 1.0mm
- Spool capacity: 2.5kg
- Welding electrodes: Up to 4.0mm
- MIG touch length: 3m
- MMA electrode cable length: 1.8m
- Earth clamp cable length: 1.2m
- TIG torch cable length: 4m
- Power cord length: 1.8m
- Generator recommended: 8.5kVA
- Dimensions: 44cm x 20cm x 38cm
- Product weight: 14kg
- 1 x GIANTZ Inverter Welder
- 1 x MIG torch
- 1 x TIG torch Lead
- 1 x Electrode Holder Lead
- 1 x Earth Clamp Lead
- 1 x Welding Mask
- 1 x Packing Bag for Touch Lead
- 1 x Collet
- 1 x Gas Nozzle
- 1 x Stubby Ceramic Nozzle
- 1 x Long Back Cap
- 1 x Wire Brush
- 1 x User Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full dollar.