Weed Sprayer 60L Tank With Heavy Duty Trailer & Rear Boom
Forget about those laborious task of weeding and turn it into this effortless one handed job. This weed sprayer is driven by a self priming pump that maintains a massive 130psi, delivers extensive coverage of spraying and shuts down on release of the trigger. A powerful 12V pump with pressure gauge, precisely measure the pressure provided to the boom spray and hand held spray. Giving you the right tools with right pressure for the spraying. Including a 5m chemical grade hose and rear boom sprayer, it allows you to do broad spraying while hand-held spray nozzle to do spot spraying while riding or walking. This weed sprayer is built with UV stable and rust resistant components, to withstand under the operation of heat and sun of Australian weather. A great mobile solution to pest and weed treatment for your home, garden and farm. Throw away all those pump bottle sprayers and spray equipment! This one unit does it all. An excellent and compact little unit that is well priced and worth it. Save your time and money in a long run. Just hitch on to your mower, ATVs, or quad bikes, connect to the battery, turn on the valve and off you go. Get rid of those unwanted weeds and grasses, fast and easy.
* Hitch on ATVs, quad bike, four wheels motorcycles and mowers
* Durable & leak-proof 60L tank
* Easy to assemble
* 150kg capacity of heavy duty trailer included
* Wide 8m spraying range
* 150psi max pressure gauge
* Impact-resistant, rustproof & UV stable design
* Rust-resistant stainless steel spray tube & boom
* Effortless pump driven design
* Stable performance 130psi self-priming pump
* 2 spraying mode: Jet/ Stream
* 5m high pressure chemical grade hose
* Built-in run dry protection
* Fillet inlet with ultra fine filter
* Superior corrosion resistant brass fittings
* Low tank profile for optimal stability
* Rear 2m spray boom w/ nozzles included
* Hand-held spray nozzle included
* Suitable for weed-spraying and watering
* 2m spray boom (Adjustable)
* Tank capacity: 60L
* Trailer capacity: 150kg
* Max Pressure gauge: 150PSI/10BAR
* Diaphragm pump: Max 130PSI/9BAR Self Priming
* Spray range: 8m
* Volts: 12V
* Power: 65W
* Chemical grade hose: 5m
* Maximum pressure: 130 PSI / 9 BAR
* Spray lance pressure & flow rate: 4.5 Bar at 2.6L/min
* Spray gun pressure & flow rate: 3.5Bar at 3.1L/min (Maximum 5.5BAR, Adjustable)
* Spray lance length: 68cm
* Spray nozzles: 4 on the boom
* Adjustable spray nozzle: Stream/ Jet
* Lance nozzle: Brass
1 x 60L Tank w/ Pump
1 x 5m Hose
1 x Spray Gun
1 x Spray Boom
1 x Trailer
1 x User Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full dollar.