Weatherproof 2500W 9,000L/H Flow Rate Pressure Pump
The Giantz 2500W 5 Stage pressure pump is your go to pump for constant and reliable pressure. Ideal for clean or rain water, it can produce with maximum flow of 9,000L/hr and maximum head of 61m. Designed for permanent installation as a pressurised water source, it is ideal for filling up toilets, washing machines, dishwashers, kitchen taps, showers, irrigation systems or watering the garden. Made to last with an IP rated motor, stainless steel pump body and cast iron ends, you can ensure that you get the peace of mind. This unit also includes a fully automatic pressure controller with precise pressure gauge.
* Powerful 2500W self-priming multi-stage pump
* Garden irrigation, farm irrigation & home water supply
* 100% duty cycle - Designed for continuous operation
* Rust resistant stainless steel pump body w/ cast iron ends
* Fully automatic operation on/off controller
* Huge 64m head - Perfect for applications over two stories
* Anti-corrosive alloy motor housing, ceramic and carbon seals
* Built-in thermal protection
* Efficient cooling system
* Highly conductive copper motor Efficient & low heat generation
* Corrossion resistant brass connector
* Leak proof rubber ring
* Easy connecting plug and cable
* Fully automatic pressure controller
* Adjustable start-up pressure
* Australian standard cable and plug
* Maximum Power: 2500W / 3.5HP
* Maximum Flow: 150L/min, 9,000L/hr
* Maximum Head: 64m
* Stage: 5 stages
* Plug & Cord: SAA 250V/10A *0.6m
* Brass connector: 1"
* Inlet/outlet: 1"
* Suction height: 9m
* Casing: stainless steel
* Motor: Copper wire
* Protection class: IP44
* Mechanical Seal: Ceramic/ Carbon
Maximum current: 10A
Maximum water temperature: 60 degrees
Starting pressure: 1.5-3 bar
Maximum. pressure for use: 10 bar
Protection grade: IP65
Inlet and outlet size: 1" (25mm)
Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 15cm
1 x 5 Stage Pressure Pump
1 x Pump Controller
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full dollar.